Site Services Agreement
The Bagos.id Site Services (www.properti2.com) “Agreement” between “Users” as parties using the Bagos.id Site and PT. MICHELIN INDONESIA as “the Site Manager or Us or We” of the Bagos.id Site contains the terms and conditions of using the site service Bagos.id which applies to Users to be able to use the Bagos.id site.
Users must read, understand, accept and agree to all terms and conditions in this Agreement before using the Bagos.id Site and/or receiving content contained within it. By using the application and/or continuing access to the Bagos.id Site, the User agrees to all the terms and conditions contained therein, and therefore agrees to be bound by an Agreement with Us and therefore you agree to be able to receive services and access to all content contained in the Bagos.id Site.
If the User does not accept and approve one, part or all of the contents of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Users are not permitted to access further and are welcome to leave the Site Bagos.id. Every activity related to the use of the Bagos.id Site, so that both Us and Users in this matter, are legally protected through applicable regulations on regulations including but not limited to regulations on Electronic Information and Transactions and Intellectual Property Rights, and for all forms of engagement arising from all activities on the Bagos.id Site have fulfilled the legal requirements and conditions of an agreement as stated in the Indonesian Civil Code.
- This agreement is regulated and interpreted based on the Law of the Republic of Indonesia (Indonesia). The parties mentioned in the Agreement hereby agree to submit to the courts in Indonesia.
- In this Agreement what is meant by “Users” are individuals, whether Indonesian citizens, foreign nationals, or legal entities with the ability to use computers, networks, computers and/or other electronic media capable of accessing the Bagos.id Site in accordance with the need and have made an account name (username) and password (password).
- Verified Member are users who have made an account name (username) and password have completed all the procedures and verification processes that exist on the Bagos.id Site or those Users pay for certain services that may be provided by the Bagos.id Site as a Registered User. Users and Registered Users are hereinafter referred to as “Users”.
- By accessing or using the Bagos.id Site, Users who are included in the category of Users as mentioned in points 1.2 and 1.3 above consciously and without coercion from any party declare themselves agree to accept all terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and the provisions – other provisions that apply on the Bagos.id Site. As a User, the User is bound by the terms and conditions of the applicable Agreement in the event that the User accesses or uses the Bagos.id Site.
- This agreement may be amended and/or updated every time and We will include the Agreement that has been changed or updated in Bagos.id Site. The terms and conditions that have been changed and updated will take effect immediately after the amended and updated terms and conditions are listed on the Bagos.id Site, and Users are required to read the terms and conditions of the Agreement from time to time, because this Agreement may change at any time without notice to the User. By continuing to access and use the Bagos.id Site, the User agrees to changes in these terms and conditions.
- In the Bagos.id Site will or there has been a connection or hyperlink (link) connected to the third party site contained in the link outside the Bagos.id Site, and we hereby declare not responsible for the contents of the link outside the Bagos.id Site or sites provided or installed by third parties (Third Party Content), whether entered by unnamed users or by content providers who receive payments, or not made by us. By displaying Third Party Content on the Bagos.id website, it does not mean that neither we nor affiliated parties, officials, officers or employees have a working relationship as a sales agent with these third parties. Third Party content is entirely the responsibility of the content provider. We do not guarantee that all Third Party Content is accurate, does not violate morality, is valid or is true, and is not responsible if the User considers that the Third Party Content can be trusted. In addition, We are not responsible for activities carried out by Users and cannot be held accountable by anyone regarding losses suffered by other parties as a result of User actions.
II. Users General Provisions
- The User hereby declares that the User is a capable legal subject and is able to bind himself into the Agreement.
- Each User agrees not to copy, use or download all information, writings, images, video recordings, directories, documents, databases or advertisements on the Bagos.id Site or obtained through the Bagos.id Site for any purpose including and not limited to such as reselling or redistributing the contents of the Bagos.id, conducting mass marketing (via e-mail, SMS, regular mail or other communication media, be it electronic media, social media, etc.), running a business to compete with the Bagos.id Site or utilizing the Site Bagos.id for commercial purposes outside of transaction activities on the Bagos.id Site. Users are not allowed to take the contents of the Bagos.id Site systematically to create or compile, either directly or indirectly, collections, compilations, databases or directories (either using automated devices or manual processes) without our written permission. In addition, Users are not permitted to use the contents or materials mentioned above for any purpose not mentioned in this Agreement.
- When visiting and using the Bagos.id Site, including any features and services, each User is not permitted to:
- Violates any applicable law (including but not limited to regulations regarding export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), the rights of other parties both intellectual, basic and other rights, and regulated rules on this Agreement.
- Providing information and content that is wrong, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, immoral, pornographic, discriminatory or racist.
- Take actions that can disrupt the system of suggestions and/or ratings (such as displaying, importing or exporting information or input from outside sites or using it for purposes not related to Bagos.id Site).
- Provide or include his account name and/or password on the Bagos.id Site (including in the suggestion or input column) or to other parties without our knowledge.
- Spread spam, things that are not immoral, or large amounts of electronic messages, serial messages.
- Disseminate viruses or all other similar technologies that can damage and / or harm the Bagos.id site, its affiliates and other users.
- Entering or removing features on the Bagos.id Site is no exception without the knowledge and consent of us.
- Save, imitate, change, or disseminate the content and features of the Bagos.id Site, including the ways of service, content, copyright and intellectual property found on the Bagos.id Site.
- Take or collect information from other users, including email addresses, without the knowledge of other users.
- We have the right to limit or not give access, or give different access to be able to open the Bagos.id Site and the features in it to each User, or change one feature or enter a new feature without prior notice. Each User is aware that if the Bagos.id Site cannot be used in whole or in part for any reason, then any business or activity carried out by the User may be disrupted. Each User hereby agrees that for any reason free us from any form of liability to the User or to third parties if the person concerned cannot use the Bagos.id Site (either because of interference, restricted access, changes in features or no inclusion of certain features or because other reason); or if communication or transmission is delayed, fails or cannot take place; or if there is a loss (directly, indirectly) because of its use or cannot be used on the Bagos.id Site or one of the features in it.
- Users acknowledge and agree that the prices listed on the Bagos.id Site may change at any time and without prior notice.
- Users acknowledge and agree that if the User uploads any form of content both in writing and/or images on the Bagos.id Site including but not limited to comments, suggestions or criticisms, the User grants us non-exclusive rights, throughout the world, by continuous, irrevocable, royalty free, sublicensed, the right to carry out any and all database rights and intellectual property rights that the User has in the content. The user excludes moral rights and agrees not to claim those rights to us.
III. Verified Member
- By choosing to create an account as a User from the Bagos.id Site, the User will create an account name (username) and password when completing the registration and verification process specified in the Bagos.id Site.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the username and password and are fully responsible for all activities carried out by or in the name of the User account.
- The user agrees to:
- Immediately notify us of any alleged illegal/valid use with the name of the registered User account.
- Ensure that Registered Users exit (“Keluar”) from the account at the end of each activity on the Bagos.id Site to avoid the possibility of misuse of the account in question.
- That Users are not permitted to sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, submit or transfer accounts, User identities or passwords to third parties without our prior knowledge and written consent. We may suspend or terminate Registered User accounts or accounts of parties receiving transfers from Users sold, offered for sale, given, transferred or transferred in violation of the provisions in this Article. If with our limited ability to identify this violation, then all consequences, risks are the responsibility of the Registered User who redirects.
- We have the full right to limit, block or terminate the services of an account, prohibit access to the Bagos.id Site and content, services, and slow or delete hosted content, cancel transactions, freeze, delay and/or cancellation of funds withdrawals, and take legal steps to keep Registered Users or other users if We consider Registered Users or other users to violate applicable laws, violate the intellectual property rights of the parties concerned, commit fraud (fraud) or commit a violation of the matters stated in this Agreement.
IV. User Rights and Obligations
- Each User is obliged to pay in full for the transactions made on the Bagos.id Site in accordance with the terms of transactions and payments.
- Each User is responsible for all things or activities carried out on the Bagos.id Site on behalf of the User or using that User account.
- Every User is fully responsible if the User violates the provisions detailed in this Agreement, and agrees to release Us and its affiliates for all losses caused by violations committed by the User.
- The user has the right to get the product/ service that is appropriate and has been fully paid by the User, and the product/service cannot be returned or canceled unilaterally by the User if it is not in accordance with the provisions set by Us.
- Users have the right to obtain products/ services that have been paid in full as long as the product/service is listed with the correct price and rebate and does not contain incorrect information including not limited to the result of typing errors or operational system errors on the Bagos.id Site. In the event of any misinformation listed on the Bagos.id Site, the User agrees that We can make adjustments/corrections to the misinformation referred to.
- By referring to the provisions of article IV. 5 above, the User agrees that in the event of any information discrepancies that occur between the promo program and the regular programs contained on the Bagos.id Site, then we are at our sole discretion, able to cancel the product/service purchase transaction by Users, or continue to follow up on the process of product/service purchase transactions conducted by the User, by making adjustments/corrections needed in connection with the information inconsistency that occurs as referred to above.
- Users are prohibited from fraud, which is an intentional act in any way to obtain benefits or benefits for him or other parties that work with the User, which causes harm to Us, our business partners, other users on the Bagos.id Site and parties – other parties.
V. Limitation of Our Responsibilities
- Our obligations are limited to the provision of the Bagos.id Site.
- Products/services sold on the Bagos.id Site are the sole responsibility of the seller who markets/sells their products/services through the Bagos.id Site.
- The process of shipping products/services will be coordinated by us with a trusted shipping service provider.
- That none of Us or our partners, licensors, contractors or other parties involved in the production, production, delivery of services, or content contained in the Bagos.id Site are required to be responsible for the User or any person who submits the claim through the User, for any loss of profits or income, inaccuracies in data, failure to obtain expected results or profits, economic losses, incidental, significant, penalties, indirect losses (including but not limited to costs required for repairs) which is caused by the access that the User does or is due to failure to access the service or content contained in the Bagos.id Site both based on collateral, contract, unlawful acts, product responsibility or legal theory and the possibility of whether or not we know about the possibility of such loss or if the possibility of the loss has been previously estimated. We are not responsible to Users or to other parties for inaccuracies, errors, damages or losses caused either due to failure, delay, interruption of services and content as contained on the Bagos.id Site, either in whole or in part. The user agrees that in any event, the User cannot submit a claim to Us for any loss/damage arising in connection with access to the services or content contained on the Bagos.id Site or other matters arising in connection with the provisions in this Agreement. The foregoing will remain valid even if there is an end to this Agreement or has expired.
- Material displayed on the Bagos.id Site is provided without any conditions or guarantees in terms of its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We and the third parties relating to Us hereby expressly exclude: All provisions, guarantees and other conditions that can be stated indirectly by law, customary law or justice law. Obligations for loss, direct or indirect loss or which result from the User in relation to the Bagos.id Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or as a result of using the Site Bagos.id, any related sites and any material placed on the Bagos.id Site including, but not limited to, liability for:
This has no effect on our obligations which cannot be excluded or limited based on applicable law. The user agrees that the material displayed on the Bagos.id Site is for information only to help the User decide to submit a bid or not to bid for a product/service. We or one of our employees are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of any User’s decision to do / not make transactions on the Bagos.id Site.
- Income loss;
- losing business;
- loss of profit or contract;
- loss of savings anticipated beforehand;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- management or office time wasted; and
- other losses or losses of any kind, regardless of how they arise and whether they are caused by negligence, violations of the contract or otherwise, although they can be predicted in advance.
VI. Intellectual Private Rights
- We are the sole owner or legal holder of all rights to and content in the Bagos.id Site. The Bagos.id site and its contents include intellectual property rights protected by copyright laws and laws that protect other intellectual property that apply throughout the world. All property rights and intellectual property rights of the Bagos.id Site and their contents remain with Us, its affiliates or license owners of the contents of the Site Bagos.id. All rights not included in this Agreement or by Us hereby protected by law. The Bagos.id site, name and related icons and logos are registered trademarks in various jurisdictions and are protected by laws regarding copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. It is strictly forbidden to use, change, or install these brands on any media without our consent.
- All notices or requests for information to or about Us will be processed if made in writing and sent to: Graha Yus Join Mahir, Jl. KH. Noer Ali No. 25 Bekasi Barat, Kota Bekasi, Jawa Barat.
- All notices or requests to or about Users will be processed if submitted directly, sent by courier, registered letter, facsimile or e-mail to the e-mail address, facsimile or e-mail address provided by the User to Us or by placing the notification or request in one place on Bagos.id Site which can be accessed by the public without being charged. Notification to the User will be deemed to have been received by the User if and if: We can show that the communication, both physical and electronic, has been sent to that User, or We have posted the notice on the Bagos.id Site which is publicly accessible free of charge.
IX. Disposal Settlements
This agreement is governed and interpreted under Indonesian Law. Any disputes that may arise between Users and Us in connection with the use of the Bagos.id Site and/or the implementation of this Agreement will be disscuss settled in advance to then obtain exclusively within the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Indonesia.
- We and the User are independent relationships and there is no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-company or franchises relationship that will be created or made in the presence of this Agreement.
- The title in this Agreement is made as a reference only, and does not at all establish, limit, explain or describe what is or is included in the article.
- Our rights to claim our rights under this Agreement or not taken by us against violations committed by Users against this Agreement will not exclude or do not exclude our rights to take action against similar or subsequent violations.
- By using the services on the Bagos.id Site, the User has read, understood, obeyed and agreed to this Agreement and all the terms and conditions that apply on the Bagos.id Site.
© 2019 Bagos.id - Latest updated in June 2019